CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Times

Do you ever have those moments that you feel like you are just wandering in this world? That truly who you are destined, designed, made to be, somehow seems so far away. Yeah, I am that girl with her hand raised soooo highly that it is hard to miss me.

What I do know is that in those moments, I have a longing desire to be soooo close to God. I want to be right next to Him like a silly girl in young love. I am eager to hear from Him about direction, questions, affirmation of who I am suppose to be. I often think that sometimes that I am eager to a fault that I miss His whispers & blessings spoken into my life.



This song spoke straight to my heart today. I stumbled across it while listening to the Ingrid Michaelson channel on Pandora (which doesn't quite make sense, but hey maybe God knew I needed to hear it so He snuck it in). So thankful that God speaks to me in sooo many ways through songs, words of a friend, serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment